Friday, January 22, 2010

one bad dinner....

So.....a little domestic trial. I found this recipe from Southern Living or Taste of Home I wanted to try. The recipe sounded like a perfect "boy" dinner. It was chicken pieces bread with bbq potato chips. As Joey from Friends would say, Chicken "good", bbq potato chips "good". You would think it would be delicious. However, it wasn't good. I mean it was really really awful. I followed the instructions to the letter, but the combination of the soggy and now flavorless bbq chips mixed with the chicken- infused greasy potato coating made me sick. The hubby tried to be sweet, pretending this wasn't the most heinous thing he had ever put in his mouth.

This is one of the reasons why I love cooking and baking. Sometimes you find something you love, a new classic. And then sometimes....well, you just have to remember to never make it again.

Don't be fooled. While this may look appealing...it in fact is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment