Thursday, March 4, 2010

shaping it up.....

Sooooo.... I have this little problem. After I had the baby, I thought I would quickly loose the baby weight. For the most part, I did, about 4 weeks later. However, my freak of a body has decided to hold onto 5 pounds. 5 measly little pounds! I work out the same amount, but my body is enjoying this extra 5 pounds of flubber. My body has plateaued. No matter how many classes a week I take at the gym, I cannot get back to my pre-baby weight.

New goal: proceed to get my rear in gear and get back into triathlon shape. I will be following this training schedule in addition to my gym classes. I will have to adjust it slightly so I rest on Sunday. Unfortunately this means working out about 1.5-2 hrs a day. (I am trying to convince the hubby to join in this goal, but he currently thinks I am nuts.) I am so excited.

 
Women Health Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment