skip to main | skip to sidebar
Domestic Pearl

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Coming soon...


I saw these gorgeous pedestal plates and cupcake platters from Rosanna. I am thinking I need a few more white cake platters. Very pretty.
Posted by Bri at 1:52 PM
Labels: baking, gifts, home decorating, white

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Bri
... a little lassie trying to keep track of the things I love ... everything home-cooked, hand-crafted, classic, clean and pretty...
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (22)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ▼  January (11)
      • a great how to book
      • Perfect...
      • Coming soon...
      • one bad dinner....
      • Homemade Pita Bread
      • A Sur La Table Sale...Yipeee
      • Home Depot here I come....
      • Custom Embossers and Stampers
      • when will spring come ?
      • One to remember...
      • dreaming...
  • ►  2009 (17)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (5)

My Blog List

  • A Country Farmhouse
  • Anna Can Cook!
  • bakerella.com
  • Dreamy Whites
  • Friday's Child
    cross my heart
  • Get Your Martha On
  • inchmark journal
  • Lick The Bowl Good
  • My Sweet Savannah
  • O so D
  • smitten kitchen
  • The Birds and The Books
  • The Crafts Dept.
  • The Domestic Notebook
  • the purl bee
  • TheKitchenSinkRecipes.com
  • There is Beauty all Around
  • Young House Love
    FAQs About Our New Floors
 

Labels

about me (1) baking (6) books (2) cooking (6) crafting (7) family (4) friends (1) gifts (4) happy (3) health (1) holiday (7) home decorating (11) little ones (1) movies (1) organization (2) outdoor (2) recipes (7) sewing (3) style (5) to do projects (10) vacation (2) white (4) whites (1)