Thursday, December 3, 2009

Homemade Tree Skirt

With only one budget, I am trying to be frugal with my holiday decorating. I LOVE how everything turned out. It feels like Christmas. One of my favorite things is my tree skirt. I used some thick white and silver pottery barn napkins (a wedding gift from Sar and Em) that were about 22 inches wide and stitched them together, leaving one seam open to fit around the tree. Presto. I have a really clean and classic square tree skirt that looks like I bought it in an expensive boutique. (This pic is using my camphone. Not so good, but he who shall not be named lost our camera.)

NOTE: He who shall not be name did not misplace our camera. My deepest apologies for the mistake. I have added a slightly better picture from our recently found camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment