Thursday, December 3, 2009

watson kennedy

Sooooo.....I happened upon a new store while we were in Seattle. Well, actually many stores, but there was one that I loved and I don't want to forget it. Today I was dreaming of visiting Watson Kennedy. It was gorgeous. I had to stop myself and remember to breath. You cannot order items directly from the website, but the company keeps the site update and you can call the store to ship the items. I liked Watson Kennedy because the fella started a shop full of things he loves and it is perfect. I was so excited to see that he even had a set of the Gramercy classics. I guess was just a little envious. Maybe someday, I will have a shop of things I love. A gorgeous, fun and creative shop. Well done Mr. Ted Kennedy Watson!

No comments:

Post a Comment