Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sherlock Holmes

Today was movie theater day. We went with the family to see Sherlock Holmes. I loved it for many reasons. It was a great adventure movie. Sherlock and Watson were very lovely. However, that is not what had me drooling. I want tweed. I am wondering now if they make tweed pillows and I am fairly positive that my wardrobe is lacking a tweed pencil skirt. Also, I loved and I mean loved the set design. Gorgeous cobblestone streets, amazing lanterns, gorgeous architecture etc etc. My favorite was a lantern that had the street numbers of the house on the front of the glass. I want it. Restoration Hardware has some similar lanterns and I am thinking a little vinyl lettering would have a similar effect. It really was so classic. I loved the cobblestone and can't wait to make a cobblestone path driveway. I would love to remember to do these things when we have a proper house. I want to see this movie again!



1 comment:

  1. Look how cute you are, stop! I didn't know you had a blog! Totally going to add it! [I need to add you to our family blog too...what's your email addy?]

    Miss seeing you!!

    ReplyDelete